We love working with buyers. Did you know that in most cases having a buyer's broker is free? The "buy side" commission is typically paid by the seller. So why not have someone working hard for you? You should have someone putting your best interests first - to get you the best possible house at the best possible price. For many people, buying a house can be very stressful. At Beacon, we aim to take this stress away. Let us help you make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible.
We begin with a personal one on one meeting with every client. It is our goal to understand your personal needs and real estate goals. We will carefully go over every step of the home buying process with you. Some of the services we provide are:
- Pre-Qualification — We will put you in touch with the best local lenders in the area.
- Notify you of new listings that meet your search criteria as soon as they hit the market.
- Inform you of local market trends and recent sales.
- Assist you with the inspection process.
- Prepare all necessary contracts and paperwork to complete your transaction.
- Negotiate on your behalf to ensure that you get the best price possible.
- Assist you in finding the best local professionals to help facilitate your purchase. This may include mortgage brokers, home inspectors, title companies, appraisers, etc.
- Finally... Assist you with your closing!
We are committed to providing our clients with great service before, during and after the sale. Whether you are looking to buy your first house or your tenth house, we would love to help you.Call us today to set up a meeting!